martes, 12 de junio de 2012

Togethers from child =)

Hello everybody!!! The topic of today is abut a photograph I like, and I chose one where I appear with my sister.
This photograpy should have been taken by my mother (although could be my father, but I don't think so because was my mother who taken many photos for remember old times). I appears with my twin sister and should have been about four-six years old. We was in a sweater of my father, and as we allways have been little, we could be in.
I like so much the photograpy because shows the unit betwen my sister and my from very young (more precisely, from born), thing very important to my because my sister is a big support in my life. Even, when I do somthing bad, like brake a glass, she helps me to solve the problem.
However, equally we discuss, but when we was child, we fought many to punching, and like I was more big, I allways strike her, but this don't happen now because if we have a problem, only discuss.

1 comentario:

  1. In the blog of the teacher says that we must upload it too, but I don´t know well what we must to upload, so I will upload the instructions:
    "Write about a photograph you like.

    Say:

    Who took it
    What it shows
    When it was taken
    Why you like it
    Upload it too"

    ResponderEliminar