jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

I want to go to...

Really, I´m not interested in travel some place in specific. It because exist so many beautiful places in the world and I can not visit all in my life, and this do that I'm not interested in to do a travel because will know new things where will go, even in a travel outside the city.

But if I want to choose a country for visit I would choose Madagascar because there are many species of animals whit features that only have the organism that live there. This it because Madagascar is a island, and the evolution have made that animals and vegetables are different to any other in the world.
In spite of taht I like so much the animals, I wuold not live there because I want to work like veterinary of smalls animals, and in this country is not developed this area. I would live in Madagascar when I get older, when I will not work.
I don't know about the people of Madagascar, but really I don´t interested in them jajajajjaaj, because I like only the animals and vegetation of this contry ubicated to the east to Africa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario