jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

My favorite animals

There are many beautiful and amazing animals in the worl, so the election was dificult, but finally I chose two; the most big of all land animals, the elephant and a fast and resistant hunter of the forzen grounds, the Wolf.

The elephants
Really I don't know the reason for that I like so much this animal, but I think is related whit are big and robusted animals that can to protect their fellows. Also are very sociables between themselves and whit humans too in some cases.
Elephants are herbivorous animals that can eat so much food due its size and a feature extremely amazing is their inteligence.




The Wolves
The wolf are the other spece of animal that I chose, and I do it because the wolf is an animal that can work togther more wolfs for hunt their prey, because they are carnivores and alone the can´t to kill one big (like reindeer or buffalos).
I think that I like this animals because when I was a chile, I read books and saw movis about wolf stories (the book "White Fangand or""Balto" and its liked very much. Also, some dogs seem wolfs, and this is very good because is like if I have One jajajja.

There are the animals that I chose

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario