domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

THE LAPTOP!!!

The laptop is my favourite techonogical device, not for its historic importance, but yes for the convenience and entertainment that gratns to me.
I buy my laptop two years ago, but is in perfect conditions because I care very much and it has a security system of "frozen" and has worked exellently =).

As I said, the laptop grant to me convenience and entertainment, this beacuse in it I make works for the university, I can contac to people using internet and I play music too. Also I used it for to play many games, I like one called "Ragnarok", a on line game that only play in a computer, in my case, my laptop.
For last, I must to highlight that all I said can do in any place for the portability that has a laptop.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario