miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

I think that...

Hello, I will comment about some issues of actuality.

1 - What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?
R : Really, my opinion about the Chilean politicians is not so good, because I don't think that they are true representantives of the real Chilean because politics, in Chile, are pepople with good economic situation thanks their companies, the most are entrepreneurs, and don´t know the real situation of many people. Also I too think that they work in this job only for to protect their self interest.


2.- What is your opinion about killing stray dogs?
R : This point is a point very interesting to my beacuse I like so much the animals and I admit that we have a problem white the stray dogs, however, only kill dogs isn't the solution to the problem because when I kill a dog, to the next week apper one new.
The real solution is educate to the people for that sterilize their pets and understand the disadvantages of have stray dogs and complementary to this, kill dogs, but like a complementary option, not like the principal.


3. - What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana? 
R : I think that the majijuana should be lelalized because has been shown marijuana is not more hamful that cigarettes and if the cigarettes are legals... Also, they can be used for to calm pain of ill people.


4.- What is your opinion about  climate change? 
R : "Late or ealy, the sun too will die", this is a premise from we can extract that the Earth too will die, and possibly all the life in it. So the climatic change is only a step in the life of the planet, beacuse remember, similar situations has had our planet.


5.- What is your opinion about “barras bravas”?
R :  I think that the "barras bravas" are a very bad thing because don't let to the common people to enjoy the football in stadiums.A familiar instance, where should be sure and pacific, dominate the violence and danger.




Here a spanish video related whit the topic xD jjajaja



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario