jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

My favorite artist =)

Hello, today I will write about my favorite artist, Manuel Garcia, a chilean songwriter born in 1970 very known for to be the most important representative of the folk chilean music. He started his musical career started in 1995 like integrant of band of Mario Rojas and founder of Coré band, but he leaved its for to found "Mecánica polpular", band with which was till 2005, year in that he started like solist with his album "Pánico", for them publish "Témpera" in 2008 and "S/T (Sin Título)" in 2010.
A curious thing is that I like absolutlely all the songs of Manuel Garcia, however, I have to emphasize that I like all kinds of music, from some songs od "metal" up to "reggae", but the folk (whit Manuel Garcia and many others representatives) and the electronic music are the kinds of I like more.
Naw a song of Manuel Garcia for that you know he =)

But remember that I like all songs of Manuel, I choose this to chance xD

3 comentarios:

  1. hello!
    nice song, i Know a little about Manuel Garcia.
    He play really good

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great!... Manuel García plays really good music and I love electronic music too. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. From now on, try to do all the post activities. You are losing points if you don't write them.

    ResponderEliminar