miércoles, 4 de abril de 2012

Hello!! I'm Miguel Enrique Aravena Hermosilla, a young of 20 years old borned the nine of January of 1992. I live in the San Miguel's commune, but the elementary school was the Colegio Hermanos Matte, in the commune of Santiago. However, the high school too is located in San miguel; the Liceo Andrés Bello.
Now I study Veterinary Medicine in the University of Chile from the past year, for this, now I'm in the second grade, but I reprove two subject, so we can to say that I'm in first jajajajjaja
I live whit my family in my new house in el Llano, an neighborhood of San Miguel, but my old huse too is in the same commun jajajajaj
Well, I don't have many hobbies, but I like the football, the baby footbaal specifically, and before that to study Veterinary, I was Firefighter in the Bomba San Miguel, but I resigned in February of 2011because I required many time for the university. Too I like "One Piece", an anime serie very very good!! jaja
Too I like parties!! jajjaaja

8 comentarios:

  1. Miguel! you are not in first year! You are in second year, accept it, jajajaja.
    It´s a joke :P.
    Bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi!! I laughed so much with you biography .. I studied in santiago too but in other school.. bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice to know you were a Firefighter. I think it's a beautiful profession and you're right about the required time for it. I love parties too!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good blog bro! its nice the picture of " ONE PIECE" in the back of you blog. and me like the parties too XD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi! miguel of San Miguel haha
    ur biography was really funny.
    Hey! Dont forget read One Piece this week!
    see ya

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi! You have a great and funny biography :P

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hi migel
    good blog is funny , I like you picture is very nice

    ResponderEliminar
  8. your picture is of drunk ajjaj XD
    bye miguel

    ResponderEliminar